Join Our Team
We are hiring for multiple roles across engineering, marketing, product management and sales. Please inquire at [email protected] if you’re seeking a new role driving innovation in cybersecurity and data management.
We offer complete health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits along with a 401K
Flexible Work Schedule
We have a generous vacation day policy to let you decide when you need some time to relax and refresh
What do you want for lunch today? Indian? Mexican? Lunches are ordered daily by you for you
As a startup, there is no shortage of work as we reach for our goals and celebrate holidays together
Refer A Friend
We’re looking for the best people, and team members who help us find them will receive a generous referral bonus.
Baffle protects data in the cloud for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises. Rapid consolidation of data in the cloud has resulted in sensitive data migrating to the cloud, making it a target for breaches. Baffle protects data at the field-level with no application code modifications or performance degradation in databases and now, data lakes and warehouses. Baffle pioneered data-centric protection with its patented privacy-enhanced computation approach allowing data processors and producers to collaborate without compromising privacy. For more information, please visit: www.baffle.io
The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for all product marketing activities at Baffle. She/He will be responsible for working with the GTM team to create content based on the Baffle Product value proposition and its applicability to target vertical markets including financial services, healthcare, retail and critical infrastructure. This task will require managing the website, creating success stories, performing competitive analysis and managing the digital marketing strategy. This individual will need to have a strong security or data product mindset and experience working closely with sales and development teams.
BS in Business or Communication required, MBA desired
- Must have 10+ years of experience in marketing roles at a combination of small and large companies. Startup experience is a requirement.
- Hands-on knowledge of content management strategies for an emerging market segment is required
- Hands-on knowledge of the cloud security market is required with familiarity of Cloud Service Provider (CSP) migration strategies and eco-system
- Must have firsthand experience of creating a content strategy and website for a product that is past the stage of having initial customers and needs to scale to the next level
- Must have prior experience of managing the go-to-market strategy for a product in a new market segment as defined by market analysts such as Gartner and Forrester
- Ability to create strong working partnerships with cloud service providers (Amazon, Microsoft, Google, IBM) is a requirement.
- Ability to interact with strong technical peers (Product/Software Architect, DevOps Lead, QA Lead, Security Architect, UI/UX Design Lead, etc.) very essential.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written as well as
excellent analytical and organizational skills.