Join Our Team
We are hiring for multiple roles across engineering, marketing, product management and sales. Please inquire at [email protected] if you’re seeking a new role driving innovation in cybersecurity and data management.
We offer complete health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits along with a 401K
Flexible Work Schedule
We have a generous vacation day policy to let you decide when you need some time to relax and refresh
What do you want for lunch today? Indian? Mexican? Lunches are ordered daily by you for you
As a startup, there is no shortage of work as we reach for our goals and celebrate holidays together
Refer A Friend
We’re looking for the best people, and team members who help us find them will receive a generous referral bonus.
Software Engineering Intern
Baffle is building a next generation data protection solution that virtually eliminate the risk of data breach. We use state-of-the art cryptography that keep application data encrypted even while it’s being processed and provide integrated application monitoring and access control to limit data exposure. In short, Baffle provides a comprehensive data-centric security solution that addresses enterprise data privacy needs.
We are looking for a student intern to help our engineering team develop our state-of-the art enterprise encryption solution.
- Designing and implementing software modules for a high-volume, low-latency enterprise application
- Prototyping new features
- Testing and analyzing feature and functionality of existing features
- Creating new development tools and automating the development process
In short, you will be exposed to all aspects of building a software product from the ground up. In return, you will receive:
- A unique insight into life at a startup
- The opportunity to learn from experienced and accomplished coworkers
- Meaningful work and responsibilities that directly contribute to the success of the product
- Market compensation, if you are into that sort of thing
- Currently pursuing a master’s or Ph.D degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Experience programming in Java
- Experience writing scripts to automate processes
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and excel at everything you do
Good to have:
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Familiarity with AWS or Azure