We offer complete health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits along with a 401K
Flexible Work Schedule
We have a generous vacation day policy to let you decide when you need some time to relax and refresh
What do you want for lunch today? Indian? Mexican? Lunches are ordered daily by you for you
As a startup, there is no shortage of work as we reach for our goals and celebrate holidays together
Refer A Friend
We’re looking for the best people, and team members who help us find them will receive a generous referral bonus.
Baffle protects data in the cloud for Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises. Rapid consolidation of data in the cloud has resulted in sensitive data migrating to the cloud, making it a target for breaches. Baffle protects data at the field-level with no application code modifications or performance degradation in databases and now, data lakes and warehouses. Baffle pioneered data-centric protection with its patented privacy-enhanced computation approach allowing data processors and producers to collaborate without compromising privacy. For more information, please visit: www.baffle.io
Baffle is seeking an experienced, organized self-starter to work as a Technical Sales Engineer/Director on our sales team. The role is unique in that it is a hybrid sales and SE role and well-suited for A-player SEs that are business-focused and results driven, yet are very technical. If you are a senior SE looking to dip your toe into the sales ranks, this is the role for you! Primary responsibilities include sales territory management and forecasting, product demonstrations, technical architecture reviews, production evaluations, and RFP responses.
- Minimum seven years experience selling an enterprise software solution in cloud and hybrid environments.
- Experience demonstrating enterprise software solutions to both technical and business audiences
- Experience installing and configuring enterprise software solutions for prospects and customers
- Experience working with the following disciplines - security, SQL and No-SQL databases, networking, messaging, and Linux
- Experience working with security solutions such as DLP, compliance, and cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP certifications) a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Perform product demonstrations that articulate the business and technical value of the solution
- Present the solution architecture, including all technical aspects of the product
- Conduct in-depth product evaluations to verify that the solution meets the prospect’s data security requirements
- Perform product installations as related to evaluations
- Configure product integration to back-end business systems as required
- Perform production training as related to evaluations
- Create solution architectures that reflect the prospect’s environment and their data security requirements
- Ability to work well with networking, security, messaging, and database management as well as data scientists.
- Ability and experience to work independently in remote office locations
- Ability to interact with strong technical peers (Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, DevOps Lead, QA Lead, Security Architect, etc.) very essential.
- A self-starter and proactive leader willing to display initiative with common sense
- Results-driven and committed to outcomes rather than output
- Team-focused, with the ability to gain the personal support of others
- Strong work-ethic and committed to quality
- Disciplined, organized and methodical in approach to tasks and activities
Education Required: BS in CS required, MBA desired