AWS Redshift Support
Secure the Data Pipeline with Field Level Encryption, Dynamic Data Masking, and Adaptive Access Control
Data Protection for Redshift
Organizations continue to move more data to the cloud to take advantage of the storage scalability and cloud analytics. Data warehouse solutions such as AWS Redshift provide flexible access to data analytics on incredibly large volumes of data.
With this move to adopt cloud speed and agility, security can often be left behind or treated as an afterthought. And when data protection measures are discussed, it can often be deemed too disruptive to applications and business analytics efforts or too complex to implement.
Baffle Data Protection Services (DPS) for Redshift is a purpose built software solution designed to simplify end-to-end security of the modern data pipeline. Baffle DPS allows you to deploy a transparent data security mesh that de-identifies data migrated to cloud storage or staging environments while also supporting masking and access control for AWS Redshift.
The solution works by enabling the following:
- Seamless integration with database migration services (AWS DMS) or AWS Glue or other ETL solutions to encrypt or tokenize your data on the fly as it migrates from on-premise to cloud.
- Support for multiple modes of encryption, tokenization or format preserving encryption (FPE) to simplify data protection at the field level.
- Provides a transparent, no code data security mesh allows applications and queries to function without any code modifications, while securing access and controlling re-identification of data stored in Redshift.
No other solution provides a more transparent, and easily deployable solution that helps you deliver security in lock step with the needs of your business.
Below are additional resources if you're interested in learning more or feel free to Request a Demo to speak with one of our solutions architects.
- Read about Baffle's Supported Encryption Modes
- Learn about Secure Cloud Migrations
- Read our AWS Blog on Tokenizing Data in AWS RDS
Learn more about Baffle’s Data Protection Services here.
Cloud Data Protection Platform
Baffle’s solution simplifies protection of your data in the cloud without requiring any application code modification or embedded SDKs.
Baffle provides a Data Security Mesh that transparently de-identifies, masks and re-identifies data in AWS Redshift (click to enlarge)
Implementing Data Privacy Controls for Amazon Redshift and Cloud Data Lakes
De-identifying Data in Snowflake and Amazon Redshift
Tokenize Your Data in AWS RDS with AWS KMS
Watch this webinar to learn about different tokenization and data encryption techniques and see how you can stand up a demo of Baffle's Data Protection Services in conjunction with AWS RDS and AWS KMS in a matter of minutes.
Baffle delivers a transparent data protection service layer that secures data at the field or file level via a "no code" model. The solution supports tokenization, format preserving encryption (FPE), database and file AES-256 encryption, privacy preserving analytics and access control. As a transparent solution, cloud native services are easily supported with almost no performance impact.
No application code modification
Virtually no performance
Integrates easily into your
AES encryption in memory, in use,