SANTA CLARA, Calif.—September 4, 2019—Baffle, Inc., an advanced data protection company, today announced it has been certified for the Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) AWS Database Ready Program, which delivers an easy-to-operate, scaled database Platform-as-a-Service (DB PaaS) to help enterprises and SaaS providers host data services in the cloud to modernize their businesses and operate in a cloud native manner. Baffle is now an AWS Database Ready Technology Partner.
Click to Tweet: [email protected] certified with @AWSCloud Database Ready Program to help businesses simplify security for data in the cloud. https://baffle.io/databaseready #cybersecurity #cloudsecurity #aws #database
Today’s announcement comes on the heels of Baffle’s debut of its Cloud Data Protection Platform (CDPP) for AWS, which helps protect data in the cloud using vastly simplified encryption to enable a data-centric security model. The CDPP solution provides several data protection capabilities and integrates with a broad set of AWS services:
- Single-click, secure migration to support AWS Database Migration Services (DMS) to automatically protect cloud workloads during lift-and-shift migration of data to AWS RDS
- Field-level encryption with no application changes to use an integrated BaffleShield™ to protect data in the cloud
- Record level encryption (RLE) for AWS RDS to enable multi-tenant SaaS providers to protect data in shared data stores with unique keys per data owner
- Data shredding to help companies comply with GDPR and emerging privacy regulations
- Data exfiltration control (DEC) for AWS RDS to prevent sensitive data from being exfiltrated from databases in excessive volumes
- Full AWS Key Management Service (KMS), AWS CloudHSM, and AWS Secrets Manager support to protect and leverage customer-owned keys in AWS
“Cloud migration and adoption of database Platform-as-a-Service is taking the enterprise by storm,” said Ameesh Divatia, CEO and co-founder, Baffle. “We’re proud to be certified as a technology partner for the AWS Database Ready program. This milestone provides further validation of our Cloud Data Protection Platform, which helps accelerate the adoption of AWS RDS across our joint customers.
Baffle’s simplified encryption operates seamlessly with cloud-native deployments at-scale without requiring architectural overhauls or application modification and is a perfect solution for cloud customers confronted with modern-day privacy regulations.”
Baffle simplifies enterprise encryption. The company’s modern data-centric encryption and advanced data protection solution is designed for distributed and cloud-native environments, DevOps and microservices. Only Baffle protects data at rest, in memory, in the search index and while in use with AES encryption that requires no application rewrites, no key management changes and no business process breakage. Baffle’s investors include True Ventures, Clearvision Ventures, ServiceNow Ventures [NYSE: NOW], Thomvest Ventures, Engineering Capital, Industry Ventures and Triphammer Ventures. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Look Left Marketing